Welcome

We are a retired American couple living in France, enjoying the good life with our cats. Our house is in a small hamlet among the Ste. Foy vines. We also have a sailboat that the male half of the spousal unit sailed across the Atlantic in the summer of 08. When the weather warms we will start to visit the sailing ports of Europe. Our stories chronicle our life in France: the good life, the hard life, and the sailing life.

Monday, August 24, 2009

So Relaxed Part 2


Ok, this was too cute to pass up especially since he went upstairs to my studio just after my post. He found Karen's quilt before I could get it up on the wall. At least he can't fall off my work table. Pictures of the studio will be my next post! It is organized enough to photograph.

2 comments:

beeinstitches said...

Quilts layed out are magnets for cats. Just a few moments is all it takes and they are on it! Looks to me like Dante needs his own personal quilt. Better get on that as soon as the studio is in shape!

taelcat said...

He does look comfy! I wish I could come and visit you two and the cats! But, it will have to wait for now... I am going to Sicily in January!!! Tickets are purchased!